Apple has presented the new iPad 9.7-inch Pro, which weighs less than half a kilo and incorporates a new Retina display with a gloss top, a wider range of colors, less glare, Night Shift mode and new screen technology True Tone with dynamic adjustment of the white balance. The new iPad Pro delivers impressive performance thanks to its 64-bit A9X chip that competes with many portable PC, a sound system with four speakers and twice the power, a new 12 megapixel camera iSight camera to make Live Photos and video even faster 4 K, a FaceTime HD Wireless technologies and 5 megapixel camera. And, it is compatible with the fantastic Apple Pencil and a new Smart Keyboard made to measure.
The new iPad 9.7-inch Pro has advanced technologies like screen True Tone, using new sensors of four channels to adjust with respect to light white balance and make sure it has a more natural look, as if it were on paper. The Retina display is 25% brighter and reflects 40% less that that of the iPad Air 2, that is best both indoors and outdoors. Use the same colour range as the iMac with Retina display 5 K, with 25% more saturation for vivid colours. Custom timer, the alignment of pictures and oxide TFT offer incredible colours, contrast and quality. Night Shift in iOS 9.3 uses clock and the geolocation of the iPad Pro to automatically adjust screen colors to the warm side of the spectrum when it’s dark, and can even help you sleep better.
The new iPad Pro only measured 6.1 mm thick and weighs less than half a kilo, and yet delivers performance, connectivity and versatility impressive to perform to the most difficult tasks. The powerful chip A9X of third-generation 64-bit architecture offers graphics that rival many laptops and consoles, and still has battery for all day. Ultra-fast wireless keeps you connected wherever you go thanks to the Wi-Fi 802. 11ac with MIMO technology, compatibility with networks 4 G-LTE Advanced even faster, data connection up to 50% faster and more bands 4G – LTE than any other tablet. Apple SIM is now integrated in the new iPad Pro, so you have it easier to connect to data plans from the device itself in more than 100 countries and territories.
The iPad Pro has an advanced sensor in the iSight’s 12-megapixel camera with Focus Pixels for a more precise focus, the image signal processor designed by Apple, advanced noise reduction, localized tones mapping of third generation and better face detection. The result is images, Live Photos and panoramic 63 megapixel which is missing a single detail. True Tone helps make photos with low light and scan documents. The new iSight camera supports 4K, so the new iPad Pro is the perfect device to record, edit and share professional quality videos. And FaceTime front 5-megapixel camera is perfect for making video conferencing or chatting with family and friends.
Four speaker system delivers stereo sound clear, full of nuances and more than twice the power. Integrated sensors automatically adjust audio and optimize it in any situation. iOS 9.3 adds compatibility with video encoded with Dolby Digital Plus and output multichannel with Lightning to Apple digital AV connector adapter.
Apple Pencil and the Smart Keyboard (sold separately) offer a precision unparalleled with iPad Pro. Apple Pencil advanced sensors measure pressure and inclination to make drawing and note-taking more natural than ever. The new iPad 9.7-inch Pro also has a Smart Keyboard made to measure with a fine and durable keyboard that do not need to load or link by Bluetooth and that becomes a super Smart Cover sleeve. The new card reader SD lightning and Lightning 3 USB connector for camera adapter makes it easy to move photos and videos from a digital camera to the iPad Pro, and new wires of Lightning USB-C of 29 W Apple power adapter and USB-C are ideal for charging at full speed.
Apple iPad Pro price & availability
• The new iPad 9.7-inch Pro will be available in silver, space grey, gold and a new pink gold finish. Part of a price of 679 euros (VAT included) for the model 32 GB with Wi-Fi and 829 euros (VAT included) for the 32 GB Wi-Fi + Cellular. Both the iPad Pro models offer capacities of 32, 128 and 256 GB. The latter is a novelty and the highest capacity on any iOS device.
• Apple Pencil is available at a price of 109 euros (VAT included) and the Smart Keyboard on gray charcoal 169 euros (VAT included). Smart Cover of polyurethane and Silicone Case covers for iPad Pro are available for 59 euros (VAT included) and 79 euros (VAT included) respectively and in a wide range of colors.
• The Lightning cameras SD card reader is available for 35 euros (VAT included), the Lightning adapter into USB 3 to Chambers for 45 euros (VAT included), USB-C adapter 29 W for 59 euros (VAT included), the Lightning USB-c (1 m) cable for 29 euros (VAT included) and Lightning USB-c cable (2 m) for 39 euros (VAT included).
• All customers who purchase the Pro at Apple iPad can enjoy personalised online settings or in the shop that we will help them customize your iPad Pro setting up email, teaching them new apps from the App Store and much more.
• Customers who are interested in knowing more about the Pro iPad and iOS 9 can sign up for free workshops offered by stores Apple Store.